Since people often ask “Alright, well this is fantasy! Why can’t we have boob shapes in plate armor?!” I decided to make a post about it. My frustration has nothing to do with historical inaccuracy and I’m all for imagination and freedom— but I’d like to (very quickly) illustrate this for you:
Hello everyone! This is GoWithJay’s third giveaway! For all our wonderful followers, we want to thank each and every one of you with a belated “Valentine’s Giveaway”. The winner of the giveaway will receive a NEW BREED CD & and issue of HIGH CUT Magazine.
-This NEW BREED CD contains the following content as you can see in the photo above, (1) CD of New Breed + booklet. Your copy will be brand new and factory sealed.
-The issue of HIGH CUT magazine issued in August 2011 has 12 pages of Jay as seen below. The dimensions of it are 11inches wide by 15 1/4inches tall.
♡ Deadline: March 30, 2013
♡ Open: to anyone, anywhere in the world! ^ㅠ^♡ Rules:
- Must follow Go With Jay. After all, this is to thank our followers. ^^
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS. [RP blogs are okay]
- One winner will be selected at random using random.org
- Your askbox must be open so we can contact you if you are the winner.
- You have 48 hours to get back to us after we message you otherwise we will pick another winner as it’s only fair.
Thanks again to everyone, good luck and happy Valentines Day!
**UPDATE: You can reblog as many times as you like but we only count one like and one reblog per blog.
Christian Bale talking about his daughter
JAY PARK POSTER GIVEAWAY
Also giving away this Jay Park poster.
In order to win it reblog this post once and/or like it once.
I will announce the winner on Sunday the 22nd.
It will be shipped folded, worldwide
If any questions leave it in my ask.